Liz Roche Company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
Liz Roche Company collects personal data if you:
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Apply to an opportunity
- Make a donation or become a Friend of the Company
This data is processed for:
Communication with interested parties, archiving of company work, occasional direct marketing, provision of goods and services, employee administration, legal obligations, collection of audience data.
This data is held in the republic of Ireland and is not shared outside of there. Data is not shared with 3rd party organisations.
What data breach procedures we have in place:
Data is kept online using Craft CMS and Google Analytics and backed up to a managed mailing list and will be retained for a period of 5 years, at which time subscribers will be asked to give their consent again. Any general mail outs will include an option to unsubscribe. The data contained will be names and email addresses unless further contact information is gathered for specific purposes (workshops, surveys or participation events, in which case the subscriber will be informed for what purpose the data will be kept and for how long).
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Liz Roche Company holds about you:
- The right to be informed. You have the right to receive “fair processing information”.
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation of your personal data being processed, access to a copy of your personal data, and any other supplementary information.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (includes withdrawal of consent). You have the right to have your personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes.
- The right to object You have the right to object to:
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
- Direct marketing (including profiling)
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- The right to complain: If you feel that Liz Roche Company has not fulfilled its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).
If you subscribe to our mailing list, donate, or sign up to be a friend of the Company, we will use your name and email address for this purpose. Further contact information is gathered for specific purposes (workshops, surveys or participation events, in which case the subscriber will be informed for what purpose the data will be kept and for how long).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook is located in the United States.
|Marketing/Tracking, Functional, Statistics
|Functional, Purpose pending investigation
|Purpose pending investigation, Statistics, Marketing/Tracking
|Statistics (anonymous), Statistics
|Purpose pending investigation
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Rex Levitates Dance Company T/A Liz Roche Company
69 Dame Street, Dublin 2
Phone number: +35316708326